Sunday, April 5, 2009

8 hours...assignment


It's torturing....
sitting in front of the laptop for 8 hours discuss about assignment...

have the strongest feeling towards my English
for the 1st time...I feel my English very very very very poor....
structure problem and also seems like translating Chinese to English...
Am I a good translator???

of course not....torture my friends also
jc and ying choon...
anyway it's time for me to improve my English...
maybe this is the good reason???who knows???

2 comments:

YingChoon said...

hey,pohling.

im sorry if i did say any words that hurt u just now. i know that ur english level is not as shown in the report. u can do it better. put more efforts on it and sure u can produce a best one.

believe urself, u can do it!

Poh Ling said...

ying choon
no worry,it's my feeling towards my english...
not because of u....
wat u say is right la...
thx...i will try to improve de...