Monday, May 11, 2009

Lee Hom's Concert


Thx to my dear friend~ Xin Xian

gives me the opportunity to watch the concert....

Thx to Li Zhen

accompany me to Stadium Bukit Jalil...neglecting her brother...
Sorry o!Li Zhen's brother....

Thx to Kee Soon,his sis and sis bf

hitch me a hike...

Thx to 晓力

let me stay for a night

Thx to my fren!!!

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!!


oh ya...lee hom is so tiny to me....
the blur picture that i take will be uploaded later...
later will try to get from kee soon a gong...kakaka

3 comments:

Stefienoki said...

wow! u get to take pic of him? my fren who went for the concert said the security guard didn't let the audience bring in camera...

Poh Ling said...

actually i juz use my poor hp camera...taking the big screen....
kakaka

Unknown said...

urgh...I wan watch oso..but can't...hate u! haha