Saturday, July 25, 2009

Outing Nights(Part 1)


22/7/2009 Wednesday

Dinner with a bin,poo yee, and a long

I can't upload any food photo coz when we c the food....
we ate it...n no time for me to take photo...
wakaka

then we went to the biggest pasar malam in Malaysia(kang le pasar malam)
1st time go ther...
the alarm clock seller very bad...cheat us leh...


mango ice??

yam ice??

Combination:
Mango Ice,
Yam Ice,
and
toufu fa tong yun

we walked till very late...I was afraid of my tutorial...
coz I m having 3 tutorial class tomorrow but I haven't do...lazy~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

where is this largest pasar mlm in m'sia?

Prinscey Daenise said...

neh kang le (hong lok) lar.....at KL one.....super long de pasar malam~~~ walk half day only can finish~~~go n see see bah~~~crowded~~

Poh Ling said...

Michelle,
If not mistaken...
Is in Cheras...Connaught...:)