Monday, August 16, 2010

Uncontrolled


I already forget when was the last time I cried before yesterday....

I think I am quite good in emotion control
(at least in front of my friends)
But when I was home...
the internet was down...
called the installer...
being scolded...
hang my phone..
TT

When I started complaining to my parents...
Tears came...Haiz...
Maybe I am too stress...
Thinking of my 3rd year life=(

Tonight, I have no mood at all
I don't want to come back KL
Everything was so wrong...
I still haven't watch Inception
I still haven't rest enough at home
I still haven't finish one hk drama series
I need to think what should I eat for my next meal
I need to do tones of assignments
I need to prepare myself being scolded by Ms How
I need to prepare for final and mid termsss

Sorry for my bad temper...mum...
I <3 You

0 comments: