Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Support


Human needs support

Including me~

Don't really get much supports from my seniors, friends and family
to go back Seremban for internship...

My mum said it's my decision
My seniors said it's better to stay in KL,
BDO Seremban is a super small branch(I knew it)

Actually the main reason I want to have my internship in Seremban is unknown.

Perhaps~
I am looking for a brand new me...
I need a change, no matter environment, people, place, culture +++
I am trying to escape from my current life.

Be faithful to God!!!

Looking through the pros and cons,

YYYY
Don't have to keep on asking/begging ppl to replace me (room that I rent)
[I hate Ma Fan thingy]
Dang Wangi(internship place) is very easy to reach
I have a lot of AIESECers + friends in KL, I can hang out with them often

XXXX
I have no friend in Seremban, sometimes I feel lonely >.<

Undeniable the pros staying in KL are much more than cons~

OMG!
I should make up my mind >.<
Stop thinking nonsense~
Go Back Seremban for internship~

Guys,
I will miss you Definitely~
How much?
1_____________________________________________1

This Much...<3