Thursday, April 7, 2011

Diary of My @ Journey ~ NATCON


Going to end my term 2010/2011 as Director in AIESEC UM

When I watched the video prepared by TMers,
OMG~so many Great Memories
At the same time felt a bit sad to end my term soon

Kick started my term with NATCON( National Conference)
Honestly,
it was quite serious + a bit technical,
I wasn't familiar with my department,
[Everything start from scrath(ZERO!!!)
I didn't know any OGXers in other LCs(universities)
I was the only delegate from OGX of AIESEC UM
Luckily my VP,Sok Sim joined in half way=)]
Kit,my LCP
was worried about me because I might be lost.
No worry!!!
I really learnt a lot during the conference~

Side talking
I wasn't able to know many ppl because I am so QUIET
YES! QUIET
I didn't dare to talk much,
(because I couldn't adapt in a totally new environment,
but I still can take it...challenge wei!!!)

WE ARE HERE TO LEARN=)

NATCON was the place where I started to know AIESECers in UM
They really helped me a lot~
and Now we are friends that can always hanging out together^_^
I am blessed because I am one of the EB in AIESEC UM 2010/2011

3 of us were directors during NATCON
Miki Naik Pangkat...yuhorr~
(I looked so INNOCENT + insecure hor that time??)

EB Team=All girls + Tommy and Kit=)

I <3 you guys a lot lar

Things started to change
when my team members
support me so much,
encourage me to strive for more,
I am a conservative person,
(a bit realistic + pessimistic)
but throughout my term,
I learn to challenge myself,
accepting new ideas,
implementing them
and
they are working/functioning VERY WELL

p/s:sometimes still a bit slacking/demotivated in certain non performing areas

STAY TUNED for the upcoming post~haha

2 comments:

我不再是我 said...

stay tuned for it.

soksim said...

baby baby baby owwwww~ =D
<3 <3 <3
Glad to have you with me along this term!!!!! =)