Friday, May 18, 2012

'Cool?' experience


Meeting up with my ex-EP who went for exchange before.
Initially, we planned to meet at my house, but due to traffic jam and time constraint, ended up meeting in Jaya One.

I took a cab alone! at night! Bravo!
He started to share his exchange experience as well as working experience in China.
He did inspire me, gave me some advices on working and exchange.

Around 9 something, I went to the bus stop.There was nobody. Quite scary.
Called my brother to see whether he can fetch me or not. Too bad, he was still working. =(

Wait...Wait...Wait...

What really scared me was when the bus about to reach the bus stop, there were around 18 or 20 Malays/ Indonesians suddenly appeared. They were waiting just beside the bus stop and I couldn't see them because they were behind a tree.

God Bless! I back in UT safely and writing my so called 'cool' experience now.
From this incident, it showed how reckless I am, I really need to be more alert to the surroundings.
Take care, especially girls!




0 comments: