Saturday, April 3, 2010

BADsss end and Follow by goodSSS^^


2/4/2010

ok....

It started when I went to class on time?!
lol...
suddenly found out that most of the groups
need to redo assignment...
and the submition day is today 12pm...
Never mind...Poh Ling
Just Try Your Best to Settle it...^^

Rush to print...
Faculty printing shop closed!!
Walked to kps....Fast Fast Fast....
Late liao....the scanner was down...haiz...
need to wait the assistant to settle down first....
then only can print my assignment...

I planned to watch movie today with lih tyng...
went to kps to withdrawal money..
EAT my $

Received call from Shermayne,
She asked me whether I am going for Awards Day
Besides,
the results of Director will be out on that time also....
Pik Pok Pik Pok
(heart beats XD)

At last...my date with Lih Tyng cancelled...
she was busy with her assignment stuff...

Never mind...we date next time la...lol

OK...time to settle my $...
I need to wait till 2.30pm...
from 12 sth...
such a long time...
Bank only OPEN....
Gosh...
Really a 'good friday' =='''

Planned to back college after settle my stuff...
really tired with it....

However...I did went to the Awards Day
and I was not wearing RED, the theme for girls...
get a Funny Punishment...LOL

we had a lot of fun and games...

here came the tradition of AIESEC...
get ready....

WET=you PASS
Dry=Thanks for your efforts
lol
Results:

All Get Wet!!!=D

haha...after the BADsss...goodSSS come....lol
SWEET!!!!hahaha

Story continued....
Nice to meet you guys from Philippines...
We kambateh together la...
So sorry that I did not back Seremban on time...
You all already move to next stops...=P

0 comments: