Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mix Feeling


I was really really down yesterday

Down till I cannot study AT ALL

I already try my best to study the whole book

But when I saw the questions

I was totally blank...

And the result is answers with many Blank Blank pages submitted....

Back to College

Eat the stupid Cintan mee segera...uekkkkk....

Sorry that I was really SAD

Slept Gao Gao

Online also do nothing

looked at my notes and book----FA DAI

But there were some touch parts subsequently

Teng Teng came to my room...
She treated me a Pao
Nono...I was fulled...
She asked me to take it as my supper

Xin Yi called me...asked me something
Sorry I don't have the mood to talk much.

Mum suddenly called me
maybe because of 母女情深
she can sense my sadness automatically
Normally our conversation is very short...
she asked me whether I was OK
usually she wouldn't ask me much about my study
She encouraged me
and share a theory with me
LOL...Mum I like it....

Gor Gor called me also,
Sorry cause I was EMO that time and said I want to study.

It was like very coincident
because none of them
knew about my sadness
and they suddenly approached me
make me feel like I am not alone in my journey
*Touch*

0 comments: