Monday, December 1, 2008

EVERYTHING IS FINE


Part time job settle...
everything happen in sudden...
I can't explain the exact situation...

CSA log in problem settle...
hehe later can register my course already...

My plan to attend a camp...hehehe
No problem...
I thought I will not able to attend because of my part time work...

Plan to melacca...
haha i can go wor...
match my off day...horray!!!

emm
27 and 28 Dec
chin chin wedding
hopefully can attend...


Really have to be optimistic!!!
Then only we will get what we want...

3 comments:

YingChoon said...

Hey..Weird gal!!
How're u lately?Im sososo boring here..Not even start what had i planned earlier.Everyday wakeup at noon..OMG!!!!
ANyway,I finally decide to have a healthy lifestyle start right now...Hopefully i can do it!!HAHA!!Wish u have a good day!!^^

Unknown said...

Poh Ling! I jz found your blog..wish I could have known bout it earlier yo..Looks like you've got everything planned for your holidays..so fun! anyway, have a great holiday while we're at it since we're gonna have to go back in 2 weeks time..grrrr

Stefienoki said...

gal, seems that u r applying the secret well... haha..