Saturday, December 27, 2008

MY LAST DAY


Today work from 9.30am till 11.00pm...so tired...

BUT,It's over...

special thanks to every one when I was "studying" at

UPNS(University Parkson Negeri Sembilan)

hahah....

I am taking degree course:ALAIN DELON handbag....
my "lecturer" Kak Ayu is very nice and every one there are very nice

except some weird people....
luckily I din "kena" by them....hahah
coz i very good mar....they dun have the chance to "kena" me...

now I will be having semester break for my degree in Alain Delon...
maybe few months later, I will continue my "study" at UPNS

so funny,today is my last day but also the day I talked to many "students" at UPNS for the first time....

Good luck to all of you..."study" well at UPNS....
and hoping the people that just finish SPM will continue their study in other more famous University....like Aisyah,Promoter yang rajin,Sethu(will continue study later) and so on...

0 comments: