Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS


The perfume fair has gone...horray!!!
The fair started one week before the Christmas....
omg...I have been "poison" by the perfume for few days....
luckily I have gone through it...
the person that I feel handsome is not as handsome as I think...
and I think he is a bit niang niang qiang although people will think he is gentleman...
sorry I am not sure actually...i din talk to him...paise mar...

Miss Lim shopping today...
she was my math teacher in my secondary school....
I was too scared when I saw her...
I just can laugh like an idiot....then i just hoping she will not see me....
and I really make it she din notice me...

Merry Christmas!!!
I still left two days for my part time...hahaha..
and at the same time my sem break has gone...
i have no holiday till cny...
huhuhu...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

congrate o...u oso gonna end ur work alr...