Thursday, December 25, 2008

KAMBATEH TO ABIN


support abin...

方炯镔

he is a very well singer...
he was the member of "Island"(年少)few years ago...
and I dun like his partner....
luckily they break the group.....kakkaka
he releases a new album already...好人?!Abin

if u guys listen to radio u will listen the song"huai ren"(坏人)...
his sound has the ability to comfort u and give u warm...

v always heard "beli barangan buatan Malaysia"
now it's our time to support abin...proud to be a Malaysian...heheh

a voice filled with love.....a voice of pure hearts just the way i met him along time go. he is what he sings, he is what he is. but i see a great change in the near future on pop and soul music market. at the same time i hear an angel singing ordinary people's heart. this is ah bing--by曹格

I think I listen to his live before....
I am sorry that time I was very small may be 10 years old only...
I already forget what songs he sang and ...
It's not too late to know him again...
he is abin

方炯镔

0 comments: