Monday, December 22, 2008

being tag...


RULES

1. Each blogger must post these rules.

2. Each blogger is to write ten random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about the ten things in their blog and post these rules.

4. Then, you need to tag 10 people and list out their names.

5. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them that they've been tagged.

ying choon u ham hoi me!!!

hahaha

me???try my best to think of it...

1.lazy

i always study when the exam is near.emm...maybe few days before the exam...

sometimes i think my study style just like the guys...not like gals do revision every day...

but i will try to be like gal next semester...kakaka

2.sleeping

I sleep always....donno why ....

I have a gelaran in my matriculation...."king of sleep" something like that...sorry i am not so sure...forget....pls tell me if u know...

3.forget

I always forget things no matter the incident is very very important...

I donno why I can forget things easily...it's good if u get angry and then can forget it fast....

it's terrible when it comes to the exam...forget everything and juz like the tin kosong and write nonsense....

old people have Parkinson and then I have"少女痴呆症" hahaha

4.always blur

donno wat's happening...

always forget wat time the class is and ....

5.slow

emm....i am always slow

walk slow,reaction slow,shou feng(收风)slow and so on....

6.short fingers

My fingers are very short...compare with the people
same height with me...my fingers...haiz...

my fingers will also shorter than the people shorter than me....sad....

they are pleased when they saw my fingers....

7.

8.

9.

10.

emm I really can't think bout it any more....pls give me some time...

I will fill it after I have the idea...

the person that i wanna tag....

emm since i always blur and shou feng slow....

so i just know kheng siang blog...and also david gan...

hahah u guys have being tag....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

walau!
u oso ham hoi me...